To start off I have been working on a collaboration for Senior Production. I am directing a live performance piece titled "The Cycle of Breath". It is a very personal piece about the soul going through a dance of life. It has been awesome working with talented musicians and dancers. The only thing is that they are busy too.
Along with working on Senior Production stuff I have also had to work on AP Art, MOCA Teen Apprenticeship Program, and filming for a documentary, and figuring out what the future will be for me. Every emotion has bombarded me, but I have learned more about myself and my surroundings this year than I have ver before.
Here is a list of what I have learned thus far:
- Make " Plan B" the better option when deciding things in a group collaboration
- Don't rely on someone who is taking five AP classes and has work everyday
- Guitars can sound just as graceful as a violin
- When life gets tough, create art
- I create my best art when I feel like the end product serves a real purpose. Art to me right now encourages others to realize how every being is interconnected
- Don't work on paper that was tucked away in the back of the class. It was tucked back there for a reason.
- DO NOT PROCRASTINATE!
- I CAN BE AN ARTIST!